If you are finding it difficult to make money on your Myrtle Beach condo, you can consider doing some upgrades. These can significantly increase the value of your condo and make it more appealing to buyers.
Here are some useful tips for your Myrtle Beach condo upgrade.
- Upgrade your kitchen appliances to modern ones. This is one of the first things that condo buyers consider. They are looking for trendy and stylish appliances in the kitchen. It is wise to always go for white-colored appliances or stainless steel ones. These are easier to accentuate than colored ones and will provide the potential buyer with freedom to organize and manage the kitchen.
- When considering countertops, you can opt for granite as this is the sturdiest type; although it is quite expensive. Otherwise, go for a cheaper counter top but will still hold up for a number of years. Ceramic flooring looks great and is an affordable option if you are upgrading in a budget. You can also consider the more expensive ones such as marble, travertine, or bricks for the flooring. Whatever you use, keep in mind who is your target market and their financial status. There is no point in doing an expensive upgrade if you are looking to sell your Myrtle Beach condo in a price that no one will be able to afford.
- An excellent upgrade look is to use hardwoods for your flooring. However, you will need to confirm with the condo building association if it is allowed to use such type of flooring for your condo unit. Some condo associations have rules on the specific types of floorings to use depending on what level the condo unit is located.
- For an authentic upgraded look, avoid using vinyl squares or vinyl sheetgoods. This will make it seem that you rushed through the upgrade. Consider getting natural manmade carpets instead. Go for the ones with embedded stain protection as these carpets are guaranteed to last for 5-7 years.
- If there’s one thing you need to upgrade in the bathroom, that is the vanity. Make sure you used all possible space for the vanity to make it bigger. This will allow for more room for make-up or shaving accessories, decorative items, and other important vanity items.
Surely, after some upgrades, your phone will be continuously ringing with offers from various buyers.
Contact Jerry Pinkas Real Estate Experts now for more tips on Myrtle Beach condo upgrades.
The Jerry Pinkas Real Estate Experts
604 N. 27th Ave
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Your partners in making money from Myrtle Beach condo investments.